The model BSC table saw designed by ITALY BITREE with a fixed table and height adjustable saw disk, is built with premium materials, achieving excellent quality of the finished product.
Keeping operator safety regulations firmly in mind, some movable guards are mounted to fairing the saw blade, excluding any kind of unintentional contact with it.
The operator in case of danger, by pressing the ‘STOP” button, thanks to an electronic device stops the saw disk in less than 1O seconds.
The BSC model also has a workbench extension for supporting longer pieces of wood and a square to adjust the cutting size.
A transport kit consisting of handles and wheels can be fitted upon request.
The BSC model table saw is suitable for cutting applications in agriculture or construction sites, suitable for cutting any type of wood.
Various models are available with 350 mm or 450 mm saw blade, steel or widia, with single-phase ( 230 V) or three-phase (400 V) electric motor.
– Sliding tabletop on bearings.
– Work surface dimensions: 1250 x 850 x 500 mm
– Work surface height from the ground: 860 mm
– Useful cut: 155 mm
– Disc shaft rotation speed: 1700 rpm
– Blade circumference: 450 mm
– Dimensions W x D x H: 1000 x 1050 x 950 mm
– Weight: 90kg
– Belt drive.
– Electronic or mechanical blade braking.