BSV 600 “V” Saw Benches – Electric Motor
The V-shaped saw bench with tilting table allows sawing logs of various sizes.
It is designed with operator safety regulations in mind, in fact some movable guards mounted to fairing the blade, exclude any kind of contact with it.
The log, at the time of cutting, due to the special design of the bench, remains locked on it, so that the hands are used only for handling the moving bench.
The blade in case of danger, thanks to an electronic board mounted on the motor box, can be stopped very quickly.
It also has an extension for supporting longer logs and a rod for adjusting the length of the log to be cut.
Oversized wheels allow easy and fast movements.
BSVs are available with either a Ø 600 or Ø 700 mm widia blade.
– Tilting tabletop with safety system.
– Widia blade diameter: 600 mm
– Useful cut: 240 mm
– Blade shaft rotation speed: 2000 g/m
– Wheels for movement: 260 mm
– Dimensions W x D x H: 800 x 1000 x 1100 mm
– Weight: 110 kg
– Belt drive.
– Electronic or mechanical blade braking.